Job Title: Event & Exhibit Crew & Warehouse Techs
The Production Network is looking to expand its Production Services temporary casual labor roster!
We are seeking skilled individuals interested in short term, temporary work at our warehouse.
We provide competitive hourly rates and occasional overtime/premium shifts. Hours vary. Most shifts occur between 8am-5pm, Monday – Friday. Some weekend and night work required and occasional onsite work. We allow some flexibility in shift assignment.
We want someone on our team who offers:
- Ability to work independently, unsupervised; self-motivated, good problem solver, and reliable
- Excellent customer service
- Attention to detail
- Proven ability to work quickly, safely and neatly
- Ability to work and communicate as part of a team
- Ability to lift 50-70 lbs safely and be in good physical condition
- Flexibility and sense of humor
- Forklift and box truck driving experience a plus
- Warehouse and Show Production experience a plus
- Events or Exhibits experience, or theater technician experience a plus
- Basic shipping/receiving skills a plus
- Willingness to provide unbeatable customer service to clients a huge plus
WE WILL ALSO CONSIDER:
- Experience as a scenic stagehand, grip, tech lead, concert driver, roadie, A/V or special event lead, theatre or scenery technician, project carpenter, museum inventory clerk, trade show specialist, lighting freelancer, visual media worker, design studio laborer, hotel staging or rigging, corporate event utility, film crew, marketing event leader, meeting planner, tradeshow team chief, set dresser, PA, or freelance crew leader – always a plus
- Production house, rental shop, seminar set-up, motion picture art dept, or other related live, entertainment or experiential industry experience always a plus
Please send your resume and cover letter in .pdf or Word format to email@example.com