Job Opening: Producer/Account Manager
Job Title: Producer
Reports to: Creative Director
This Producer role works under the direction of the Creative Director to support clients and their experiential marketing activations, events, shows and experiences. In this role you will develop in-depth knowledge of the client’s business objectives & culture and use this knowledge to lead TPN project teams to successfully deliver programs to our clients. The Producer initiates and develops new ideas to increase the impact and efficiency of these experiential marketing programs, and takes ownership to drive their successful development, planning and execution.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Client Management:
- Develop business plans to establish and grow strategic client relationships; proactive identification and development of new clients
- Key participant with senior management on contract negotiations for your client(s)
- Project the impact of client requirements on TPN resource management, profitability and staff planning
- Serve as the primary point of contact in establishing and maintaining TPN’s relationship with select client accounts
- Utilize TPN reporting tools to ensure client/project data is accurately captured and delivered to the appropriate TPN departments in a timely way – including financial projections and budgets
- Partner with finance team on invoicing process for select clients
- Creative Development:
- Lead strategic guidance, research, idea generation and success metrics for experiential projects, events and programs
- Lead proposal teams to develop high quality RFP and pitch decks for new business and client experiential programs/projects, and participate in client creative presentations
- Develop and manage run of show, experience design documents, copy libraries and content packages for experiential programs, events and projects
- Partner with production manager on the execution and management of critical components of experiential programs, events and productions including, venue selection, contractor selection, fabrication and SOWs
- Partner with creative team on the execution of creative components of experiential programs, events and productions including graphics, videos, animations etc.
Essential knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Demonstrated success in and understanding of the management, design and production of experiential projects
- Demonstrated experience and success in business and financial management including success in analyzing business data to enhance client relationships and improve productivity
- Ability to successfully advocate for client objectives while representing TPN business objectives
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects/tasks and diverse teams while maintaining a clear, calm and professional demeanor in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral and computer)
- Demonstrated skills at day-to-day communication with a client and success presenting/pitching creative ideas
- Ability to work with diverse clientele, TPN teams and senior leadership
- High-level proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
This role requires travel to event locations and the availability to work weekends and nights as project timelines and client needs require. Must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and to use office equipment including a computer almost continuously during an 8-hour workday; vision to read printed materials and text on a computer screen; and hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone.
Whether they’re frantically scrawled on a napkin or collaboratively brainstormed — we bring big ideas and visions to life. TPN is a global experience marketing company dedicated to making unforgettable live and virtual events, exhibits and shows happen. We thrive on dreaming up, producing and executing extraordinary shows — and the adrenaline rush that goes along with them. As a team, we’re collaborative problem solvers who love dogs, value work-life balance, and are lucky enough to partner with extraordinary brands and people we genuinely like — which might explain how and why we’ve been doing this work for nearly 30 years.
Send Resume + Cover Letter to: