About TPN: TPN is a global experience marketing company dedicated to making unforgettable live and virtual events, exhibits and shows happen. We thrive on dreaming up, producing and executing extraordinary moments — and the adrenaline rush that goes along with them. As a team, we’re collaborative problem solvers who love dogs, value work-life balance and are lucky enough to partner with extraordinary brands and people we genuinely like — which might explain how and why we’ve been doing this work for nearly 30 years.
Position Summary: The Producer works under the direction of the Creative Director to produce experiential marketing activations. The Producer will develop in-depth knowledge of the client’s business objectives & culture and use this knowledge to lead TPN project teams to successfully deliver content and experiential activations for our clients. The Producer takes ownership of projects to drive the successful development, planning, execution of content, marketing programs, events and productions that promote brands and products; initiates and develops new ideas to increase the impact and efficiency of these programs, events and productions. The producer will deliver great work that meets and exceeds our client’s goals and expectations.
Position responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and manage run of show, experience design documents, copy libraries and content packages for experiential programs, events and projects.
- Manage budget, schedule and creative pipeline for video content and other art assets.
- Drive execution and management of critical components of experiential programs, events and productions including budget, schedule, vendors and SOW’s.
- Create project work-back schedule identifying milestones, meetings (internal & external) and site-visits – ensuring all milestones are hit and any changes are communicated to project leads.
- Build, track and update project schedule (pre-production & and on-site) keeping all stakeholders and leads informed of changes and upcoming deadlines.
- Build, track and update project budget keeping all stakeholders informed and ensuring no duplications across multiple venders and teams.
- Participate in client business planning to establish and grow strategic client relationships and contract negotiations to maintain profitability.
- Work with broader internal client team to outline client needs and staff planning.
- Serve as a primary point of contact in establishing and maintaining TPN’s relationship with select clients.
- Build fantastic relationships with client and work with them strategically to look for future opportunities to meet their business goals through experiential marketing programs – even when not actively working on a project with them.
- Determine staff required to successfully deliver the projects, identifying and securing the right people to deliver outstanding results for the client while leveraging both internal and external talent, and adhering to the constraints of the budget.
- Utilize TPN reporting tools to ensure client/project data is accurately captured and delivered to the appropriate TPN departments in a timely way – including financial projections and budgets.
- Partner with the finance team on invoicing process for select clients and internal project wrap-up process.
- Support development of strategic guidance, research, idea generation and success metrics for experiential projects, events and programs.
- Support proposal teams to develop high quality RFP and pitch decks for new business and client experiential programs/projects and participate in client creative presentations.
- Expand our network of external talent and share resources and knowledge with other TPN teams.
Essential knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Demonstrated success in and understanding of the management, design and production of creative content and experiential projects from both the content and technical production perspectives.
- Demonstrated experience and success in business and financial management, including success in analyzing business data to enhance client relationships and improve productivity.
- Ability to successfully advocate for client objectives while representing TPN business objectives.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects/tasks and diverse teams while maintaining a clear, calm and professional demeanor in a fast-paced environment.
- Organized individual with excellent budget and schedule management skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral and computer).
- Demonstrated skills at day-to-day communication with a client and success presenting/pitching creative ideas.
- Ability to work with diverse clientele, TPN teams and senior leadership.
- High-level proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Physical requirements and working conditions: Require some travel to event locations and the availability to work weekends and nights as project timelines and client needs require. Must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and to use office equipment including a computer almost continuously during an 8-hour workday; vision to read printed materials and text on a computer screen; the strength to lift and carry materials weighing up to 20 pounds on occasion; and hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone.
Send Resume + Cover Letter to: